Monday, November 1, 2010

NaBloPoMo - Day 1!

I promise...I really haven't forgotten about my "If You Really Knew Me" series.  I have plenty of Thingportants to share this month, including the continuation of the series I began a few months ago.

Yup, I said "this month."  November, 2010.  I've decided to participate in NaBloPoMo (National Blog Posting Month), which means I have committed to posting every day for an entire month.  Read about it here if you're not familiar...

Anyway - I know it's not going to be an easy feat, but I've been itching to write lately to process some recent thoughts and experiences, so committing to doing NaBloPoMo this month gave me the perfect excuse to get on it!

NaBloPoM-OH MY...  What have I gotten myself into?  Wish me luck...  (thanks for your support in advance!)

-DTL
(I realize this logo is from 2009...can't find a 2010, and seriously, I don't care enough to find one.  Ha!)

No comments:

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Denvers Tumbling Leaf