Wednesday, November 3, 2010

"If You Really Knew Me" Part 3: Denver Arts Week

If you really knew me, you'd know that...

...for as much as I try to publicly make sense of the "tough stuff" in my life, I also thrive on celebrating and sharing my adventures and experiences with the creative process.

...although my creativity often stems from feelings of inadequacy, I would never think of trading the artistic side of me (if I were ever given the chance) for even a glimpse of a slightly easier journey. 

...just because maintaining a sense of balance is a daily struggle for me, it doesn't mean that I don't value the concept.

That said, the first few parts of this series were rather serious in nature.  Therapeutic?  Yes.  Balanced?  Not quite.  I believe it's time to lighten the mood a bit and pass along a link to an amazing celebration of passion and creativity, taking place right here in my own backyard.

Check out this fabulous list of events going on during Denver Arts Week (next week!).  If you don't live in Denver...well, sorry about your luck.  If you do, and are interested in checking out an event with me, let me know.  I'll see what I can do.
Enjoy!

-DTL

No comments:

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Denvers Tumbling Leaf