Monday, November 8, 2010

NaBloPoM-OH WELL!

Well, I didn't even make it through the weekend for NaBloPoMo.  I certainly didn't realize how difficult it would be to post on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.  It was a lofty goal, but at least I tried!



I'm not going to scrap the idea all together.  I'm behind by 3 posts, so I will make them up.  I realize it is against the official NaBloPoMo rules, but the point is to be motivated to write, and I still am.  I think I'll try 30 blogs in 30 days instead.

(My bestie Jill did it successfully just last month, so I will channel her energy and commitment and try my hardest!)

Time for this leaf to tumble yet again (read my profile description and you'll totally get it) and start fresh.  Ready...

GO!

-DTL

No comments:

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Denvers Tumbling Leaf