Friday, April 9, 2010

A Custom-Designed Disaster

I know.  I need to STOP changing the look of my blog.  I get it.  But I wanted to prove to myself that I could design my own header-thingy.  Banner-whatev.  The thing at the top with my blog title.

Anyway...

So, in true Chrissy fashion, and yes, with many much better things to do with my time, I taught myself how to use Paint (I'm a little behind...no judging!) and I slopped together what you now see above.  I had too much fun with the eraser tool, and WAY too much fun searching for each individual letter.

And yes, that is my father with me when I was about two-years-old.  Ugh.

If that isn't bad enough, this is what I had about 2 hours ago:



Yep.  And since I'm so cross-eyed right now, I just might have to fix the latest version tomorrow.  Wait, who am I kidding?  It already is tomorrow.

What have I  learned from this experience?  Truly?


That I am not a designer.  (but wish I was!)

Time to tumble into bed.
Ta ta,

-DTL

No comments:

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Denvers Tumbling Leaf