Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Penny For Your Thoughts?

If I ever encounter extra pennies to share, I'll send them your way.

In the meantime, does anyone have any suggestions on how to attract more blog readers? I try to post comments on other people's blogs, and also link to their blog from mine. I also read the little write-up on Blogger about the settings that I need to turn on, and I think I did it all.

Anyway, I'm only averaging about 12 readers per day. Am I just being too impatient, considering I just started blogging in April? Should I be writing about more interesting topics? (he he...what could be more interesting than ME?) :-)

Any tips would be helpful...

And THANKS so much for reading!

DTL

8 comments:

Lisa said...

I don't know either, but if you figure it out then let me know!
Wait, how do you know 12 readers a day!?!?

Lil' 'ol Me said...

Did you submit your web address to google? This way if any one googles something that you may have wrote about it will pop up as long as the search has common words.

Unknown said...

I think the best thing to do is keep writing, keep commenting, and keep linking.
Also, if Fussy.org starts the NAPOBLOMO (national blog posting month) again this November I highly recommend doing it. I found a lot of bloggers - and they found me - doing it last year.

Kelli said...

I have no idea why my avatar didn't show up. Here goes, I'm trying again...

Anonymous said...

Hi Chrissy,
I finally found the link. Your hair is not as bad as you seem to think. In a couple of months it will be all grown back and curly. What happened to Pamela? I really hate the branch I am working in. This is the first time ever that I really don't want to do this job. I wish you were here so we could sit in front of the tv and watch some sappy movie. I know it would make us feel better. I know how you feel about me responding with comments, but look at it this way. At least I'm reading your blog!

Mommy2JL said...

I'm a fairly new blogger and I don't get many views (trying to figure out how to juggle raising a baby and time to blog at the same time lol) but I enjoy your blog and I'll gladly add it to the list on my page!

Mommy2JL said...

LOVE your haircut by the way!

Megan said...

I really enjoy your blog...I just stumpled upon it!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Denvers Tumbling Leaf