Monday, July 18, 2011

Art-iversary

Concert t-shirts and ticket stubs.  Kitchen towels embroidered by family members. Trinkets and souvenirs collected from vacations and trips taken together as a married couple.

My scanner came in handy for the gift I made for Mark for our third wedding anniversary.  Although the pictures below are blurry and it's tough to decipher the detail in the piece, I hope you get a general idea of what it represents.

It's very special to me, and one-of-a-kind for my amazing husband.

Happy Third Anniversary, honey!

Your wife,
DTL





1 comment:

jeffro said...

Very cool, I like how every time you look at it your eyes get pulled somewhere else to a new detail that then reminds of another adventure with Mark. What did you shlack it with to seal it all up?

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Denvers Tumbling Leaf