As my 4-year-olds would say (and have been saying all day today...), tomorrow is "Fanksgibeen!"
And in the spirit of Fanksgibeen, I'll act in a completely cliche way and list many things that I'm "fankfuw" for. I know...completely unoriginal, but important, nonetheless. Here goes:
I'm fankfuw for:
2. Four days OFF! No kids (that aren't family...), no Ulta, no nuttin!
3. The snow that fell today. It made my dog Tucker so happy! He pranced in it at 6:00 this morning like you wouldn't believe...
4. My family's recent visit
5. My family's recent departure (ha ha!)
6. Not having to cook this year (although if I had the time, I would have love too...)
7. E-mail, Web sites and blogs. Without them, I'd be lost...
8. Dr. Lisa
9. My CL girls!
10. My mango salsa that everyone at worked loved!
11. My friend Misty -- can't wait to see her at her baby shower!
12. Michelle, Gretchen, Marilyn, Pamela -- my Chicago connection
13. Sunny Denver days
15. Digital cameras
17. Aunt Mary and Aunt Barb
19. The Food Network
22. Live music
23. The biggest bar night of the year (tonight!)
Ok, that's good for now. I'm thankful for my readers of this blog!
HAVE A HAPPY FANKSGIBEEN!!!!!!
Much love and joy to you,