Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Introducing...Pretty with Pelvic Pain!

I realize my last few posts have consistently been about my interstitial cystitis.  IC has taken over my life a bit lately, which hasn't left much time to blog about much else.  I do have more exciting life stuff to share, such as the kitchen remodel my husband and I are in the midst of, our new car, my brand new job, etc.  Lots to write about...I promise to elaborate soon!

In the meantime, I want to introduce a fellow blogger. Meet Pretty with Pelvic Pain, also an IC-er, who seems to struggle with pain and pain management way more than I do.  If you are so inclined, check out her blog.  
My inclination is that the random support will mean more to her than any of us realize.

More to come!
Thanks for reading,
-DTL

No comments:

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Denvers Tumbling Leaf